Thursday, May 24, 2012

{jr. high basketball} Busy Busy Busy!

So here is what I've been SO BUSY with for the past few months: my son made the Jr. High Basketball team!  It was a rollercoaster of emotions for me.  I would cry out of happiness, frustration, excitement, anxiety, etc! We definitely learned a lot this first year of school ball.  I don't know how I'm going to handle it if he makes his high school team.  A whole gym full of kids boo-ing him makes me shudder. Thankfully we are a few years away from that. 
Here are a few of my favorite shots this season.








Look at that DEFENSE! That poor kid didn't make it out of the corner.
 I warned him I was going to make an embarrassing sign with GLITTER for the first game.  I wasn't joking.  Turns out he & his teammates thought it was awesome and he wasn't one bit embarrassed.

1 comment: