Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{sports rivals} Workman Family

Bright & early Saturday morning I had the pleasure of photographing this family of four. I love their kids' brown & blue eyes---one like dad & one like mom. BOTH with bright blonde hair. I love it! We had a good time playing around in this broken down traincar and graffiti'd building. Sara had the idea of wearing their teams shirts/jerseys at a high school field to show their family's division. ;) AND she had the cute vision for the picture frame with the silly masks, etc. SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing your family with me!! Hope you love the pictures like I do!

This first picture is going down as my favorite picture of all time. No joke. Favorite. Of. All. Time.

2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love!!! Thank you so much!! Can't wait to have you do them again!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Maze Ing!!!I obviously adore this family and I am in love with these photos!!!

    ReplyDelete