Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Gift of Photography

Want the perfect, inexpensive, personal going away/housewarming gift idea??? One of my close friends recently moved away from their first home. The only home their 4 year-old son has ever known. I wanted to do something extra special to capture this house. Pictures of each room just wasn't going to cut it.
Here's what I came up with:
Doesn't it look like art??? If you've lived in many different houses, wouldn't an entire photo collage be amazing??
I actually loved it so much I made one for myself!I think it's perfectly personal, classy & artistic! So after someone you know moves...sneak over to their old house....snap a picture of their street sign & house number.....convert to black & white and stick in a frame. Slap a bow on it and you're guaranteed to get love for being "so dang thoughtful!!!" ;)

1 comment: